Success Center Sign-Up & Application
How do I know if I am eligible for the Success Center?
Each year the Success Center serves 160 students who meet the following low-income, first-generation and disabled criteria. If you can answer one or more of these questions, you may qualify:
- Are you a current Pell Grant recipient OR are you income-eligible?
- Did neither of your parents earn a 4-year college/university degree?
- Do you have a documented disability? (As defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act and documented by the CMC Disability Services Coordinator)
Further, you must meet ALL of the following:
- Be a registered, degree or certificate-seeking student at CMC; and,
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.; and,
- Be willing to make a personal commitment to improving your academic skills.
Federal regulations require documentation of eligibility before services can be provided.
Click the Success Center Application (pdf) for a complete application and more information.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions at these campuses:
Success Center officially serves 160 students per academic year with a total budget of $317,322. Of that, 88.5% is federal funding and the remaining 11.5% is supplemented by Colorado Mountain College.