This course introduces participants to the basics of using the Cisco WebEx web conferencing tool in Canvas courses. This training will get you started with the basics of using WebEx in a Canvas course including:
- how to schedule WebEx web conferences in a Canvas course
- how to view WebEx recordings and share them in a Canvas course
- how to check on who attended a WebEx web conference
- opportunity to practice scheduling and recording a WebEx web conference via a demo, sandbox Canvas course
- tips and guidance for a successful experience
This course is self-paced; you will have the full semester to complete it. Estimated completion time: 45 minutes.
After you register for this training in WebAdvisor, you will gain access to this training’s Canvas course in about 1 day. Enter the Canvas course and follow the directions; you will also find the deadline for completing this training in the Canvas course. If you have any questions about this course please contact the Office of Innovations at (970) 947-8408 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WebAdvisor registration information
Stay tuned for registration information for Fall 2017 Self-paced courses!
Problems registering? Contact the IT Department’s Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 866-642-0495.