CMC Board of Trustees
The CMC Board of Trustees sets policies to help the college serve the communities of six counties in the Colorado Rockies and the Western Slope
The Colorado Mountain College Board of Trustees has seven at large seats which are elected by all the voters in the six counties comprising the CMC District.
Board responsibilities include employing and evaluating the president, approving the college budget, establishing college goals and monitoring the progress of the institution.
One resident from each of the following counties is elected to the board: Eagle, Lake, Pitkin, Routt and Summit. An East Garfield and a West Garfield county resident are also selected by voters to serve. Those elected serve four-year terms. The Board usually meets on a monthly basis at locations around the district.
Colorado Mountain College Policy Manual
See the CMC policy manual as developed and approved by the Board of Trustees.
CMC Policy Manual (pdf)
Download/View the strategic planning documents below.
- CMC Strategic Plan Priorities (195.6 KiB)
- CMC Strategic Plan Campus Review Package 111513 (130.6 KiB)
- CMC Strategic Plan 2014 (260.4 KiB)
- CMC Environmental Scan Symposium DRAFT 091113 (454.2 KiB)
- CMC Campus Review Presentation 111413 (1.1 MiB)
- Administrative Draft of the CMC Strategic Plan (585.5 KiB)