Archives for February 2018
Terry Paul GlasenappEnrollment Services Specialist
970-963-2172 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- AA, Colorado Mountain College
- Best Film (2003) and Best Cinematography (2004), Aspen Shortsfest, local competition
- Top prize, “Why I Ski at Sunlight” contest
- Co-producer of CMCs 50th Anniversary short film
- 33 years as Program Host and DJ at KDNK Community Radio, in Carbondale, CO.
My family is my life’s greatest gift.
I most enjoy being outdoors, skiing, biking, hiking, swimming, playing comedy tennis, making photographs and capturing scenes on video.
Jennifer CantwayCollege Counselor
970-925-7740 | email@example.com
- Master of Arts in Education: Counseling, University of Redlands
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Redlands
I am married to my wonderful husband Pascal and we have two adorable little girls.
I love being in the outdoors; I am an avid snowboarder and enjoy being on the mountain with my family. I recently took up skiing, again, as we are teaching our four year old how to love and enjoy the mountains and snow!
K Rhynus Cesark, MFAAssistant Professor; Art, Gallery Director
970-236-0446 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters of Fine Arts Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Boston
- MA Bachelor of Arts Plymouth State University Plymouth, NH
- 2018-19, CMC Aspen full-time Faculty of the Year
- Colorado Creative Industries (Colorado Council for the Arts), grant recipient ceramic sculpture
- National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts
- Aspen Education Foundation
- Transferware Collectors Club
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center
- Carbondale Clay Center
- Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts
I am intrigued with exploring the intersection of art and technology and how that continues to change art making practices and processes. I divide my time in my studio between ceramics, encaustic painting, installation, and new media.
Dr. Tom BueschProfessor of Arts and Humanities
970-925-7740 | email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in German and English, Ripon College, Ripon, Wisconsin
- Master’s Degree in German Language and Literature, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Doctorate in German Language and Literature, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Five children and 6 grandchildren, one great-granddaughter.
Building vacuum tube guitar amplifiers, rebuilding and riding old motorcycles. Music – bass guitar. Physics.