In Tribute: the CMC Alumni Hall of Fame
With gratitude and appreciation we honor outstanding individuals and their accomplishments
The CMC Alumni Hall of Fame was founded in 2013 to honor outstanding alumni who exemplify quality leadership and integrity, are outstanding citizens, and have demonstrated loyalty to the college.
In 2013 the first inductees to CMC Alumni Hall of Fame were chosen by the CMC Alumni Advisory Board. The alumni board selected one alumnus or group of alumni to represent each decade of CMC’s history, from the 1960s to the 2013 inaugural class of bachelor's degree graduates.
Inductees were selected based upon noteworthy accomplishments and or contributions to their community.
CMC Alumni Hall of Fame Inductees
How recipients are chosen
The CMC Alumni Advisory Board meets regularly to review the nominees and makes the selections for the year. The following are criteria to consider for CMC Alumni Hall of Fame nominations:
- Distinguished alumni whose professional and personal achievements have brought pride both to themselves and their alma mater.
- An alumnus who exemplifies quality leadership and integrity.
- An alumnus who has been an outstanding citizen in his/her community through leadership and/or community service.
- An alumnus who has shown tremendous loyalty to the college.
- An alumnus who has given hard work, dependability, and loyalty to the CMC Alumni Association.
How to nominate someone
Outstanding alumni can be nominated for the Alumni Hall of Fame using the form below.
Nominations are welcomed any time of year and any active member is able to nominate a CMC alumnus who qualifies for regular, joint, associate, or honorary alumni status with CMC as defined in the CMC Alumni Association Constitution.