Alumni Benefits & Services
Colorado Mountain College measures its success through your success!
A great way to remain connected to CMC and foster your success in life is to take advantage of all the valuable alumni benefits and services available to you.
Interested in business and academic networking or need help with your resume and interviewing skills? Want to enjoy local discounts and alumni social activities? Seeking amazing travel opportunities near and far? Whatever your interests, there are plenty of options to keep you connected and engaged.
Need your CMC alumni ID card? Contact us at email@example.com.
To learn what is currently being offered to alumni of these programs please contact the following faculty.
CMC CAREER CONNECT is designed to support all aspects of your career development at CMC.
- UPLOAD your resume and cover letter for review and job-seeking
- ENGAGE with employers and apply for jobs
- REGISTER to attend campus workshops and webinars
- MAKE an appointment with a CMC career coach
- Sopris Theatre Company Discounted Tickets! Select alumni when purchasing online.
- Membership to the Spring Valley Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House - Coming Winter 2019/2020
- Climbing Wall Access: Spring Valley, Steamboat Springs, Leadville - Coming Winter 2019/2020
- Outdoor Equipment Rental: Spring Valley, Steamboat Springs, Leadville - Coming Winter 2019/2020