Alumni Benefits & Services
Colorado Mountain College measures its success through your success!
A great way to remain connected to CMC and foster your success in life is to take advantage of all the valuable alumni benefits and services available to you.
Interested in business and academic networking or need help with your resume and interviewing skills? Want to enjoy local discounts and alumni social activities? Seeking amazing travel opportunities near and far? Whatever your interests, there are plenty of options to keep you connected and engaged.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn what is currently being offered to alumni of these programs please contact the following faculty.
- Outdoor Education / Johann Aberger, email@example.com
- Veterinary Technology / See Vet Tech Careers
- Criminal Law Enforcement Training Academy / Stewart Curry, firstname.lastname@example.org
CMC CAREER CONNECT is designed to support all aspects of your career development at CMC.
- UPLOAD your resume and cover letter for review and job-seeking
- ENGAGE with employers and apply for jobs
- REGISTER to attend campus workshops and webinars
- MAKE an appointment with a CMC career coach
Access to CMC facilities, including outdoor equipment, climbing walls, gyms, libraries and more. Contact email@example.com
Meet with other alumni at local events.
- Sopris Theatre Company Discounted Tickets! Select alumni when purchasing online.
- Membership to the Spring Valley Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House