Accommodations for Disabilities
To receive accommodations for a disability at Colorado Mountain College, a student must:
- Provide current documentation to the Access Coordinator.
- See the Access Coordinator every semester to request accommodations. Accommodations may change depending on student needs and the classes taken.
Accommodation may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Extended test time
- Reduced distraction testing environment
- Oral testing
- Alternative formatted text
- Sign interpreter
- Note taker
- Tutoring (not an accommodation)
- Academic advising
- Student advocacy and more