Adjunct Instructor of Outdoor Education and Sustainability
- Bachelor of Science, Natural Resource Management and Outdoor Recreation Leadership, University of Idaho
- Master of Science, Sustainability Science, University of Idaho
- OUT 112 - Mountain Orientation
- OUT 115 - Snow Orientation
- OUT 144 - Backcountry Cooking
- SUS 310 - Ecology and Sustainability
- SUS 410 - Conservation Biology
- Mountain Biking, Backcountry Skiing, Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Wilderness Medicine, Experiential Learning, anything outdoors that involves pretty views and physical challenge.
Adrienne is an avid adventurer with a love of sharing her passion for the outdoors and the environment. She has been working as an EMT for 6 years and helping students and the public on and off the ski hill. She started her education career with Environmental Education at the McCall Outdoor Science School then broadened her scope to outdoor pursuits and is now focusing on Wilderness Medicine and Science education.
You may find this rare creature wandering around the woods looking at plants and taking photographs. Don’t worry, she will not harm you, but will drop numerous knowledge bombs, BOOM!