Carole Ann BoughtonVice President and Rifle Campus Dean
970-625-6944 | email@example.com
- Master of Public Administration, University of Wyoming
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Legal Studies, University of Northern Colorado
I give of myself to make a difference in the lives of others. The majority of my free time is devoted to volunteering, engaging in the community, supporting local arts, cooking and trying new recipes, crafting, and spending time with family and friends. In the fall, I can be found watching professional and college football – #GoBroncos #GoUNCo #GoWYO.
- Member of Rifle Rotary International
- Member of the Rifle Regional Economic Development Corporation Board
- Member of P.E.O International
Married to Johnny Boughton, and I have one son, Erik, who attends Colorado Mountain College in Steamboat pursing Engineering. My parents, as well as my sister and her family, have lived in Grand Junction, Colorado for over 20 years.