Since 1967, Colorado Mountain College Spring Valley at Glenwood Springs has been the perfect place for traditional college students and working professionals to enhance their skills and develop their careers at affordable rates.
Education takes place beyond the classroom at CMC Spring Valley. Here you’ll have access to hands-on, in-the-field learning opportunities, study abroad trips across the world, and state-of-the-art facilities located just minutes away from some of the best fishing, hiking, climbing, skiing and other outdoor adventures.
CMC Spring Valley students also have the option to experience student life in two different locations, with many classes being offered at CMC Glenwood Springs, within walking distance to the historic downtown district.
Programs offered at Colorado Mountain College Spring Valley include Business, Nursing, Veterinary Technology, Outdoor Education, Professional Photography, Elementary Education, Sustainability Studies, Theatre, and more.
- Elevation - 6,916 feet
- Over 50 degrees & certificates
- Student/teacher ratio - 12:1
- 49.80% of students receiving financial aid
- Most affordable public four-year degree in Colorado
- Features a 38 ft. climbing wall, the second tallest on the Western slope
- 18-hole Disc Golf Course on campus to challenge your skills and clear your mind.
- 220-acre veterinary farm for large and small animals on campus
- Home to the award-winning Sopris Theatre Company
Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House
A brand new fitness facility featuring weight and cardio machines, sports courts, a 38 ft. climbing wall, and more!
@ CMC Spring Valley at Glenwood Springs
Explore degrees offered at CMC Spring Valley
Live on campus and experience mountain life and learning
Map & Contact
Colorado Mountain College Spring Valley at Glenwood Springs
3000 County Road 114
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601