Ski Free with CMC and Copper Mountain
Live on campus and we’ll throw in a pass to Copper Mountain
Colorado Mountain College students living on campus in Leadville will have an opportunity to ski for free while earning their degree. We hope you’ll join us for real-life learning and really deep powder days!
For 2019-20, eligible students will receive a Copper Mountain ski pass at no cost.
We’ll supply you with a season pass, a great education, a place to stay overlooking Colorado’s highest peaks, and a welcoming community that thrives on the outdoors.
More great reasons to live and learn in Leadville
- Just 34 minutes from campus to chairlift at one of Colorado’s most celebrated ski resorts
- Only 15 minutes to Ski Cooper, smack on top of the Continental Divide
- Epicenter for outdoor adventure at 10,200' elevation
- Out-the-door access to 300+ acres with miles of trails
- Thriving on-campus community that support student success
- Professors and staff who take the time to help you succeed
- Outdoor gear library, climbing wall, 18-hole disc golf course and backyard terrain park
- Did we mention a free ski pass to Copper Mountain?
- 2,490 skiable acres of naturally divided terrain
- Base Elevation: 9,712 ft.
- Summit Elevation:12,313 ft.
- 24 lifts
- Indoor freestyle training at the Woodward Barn
Season Pass Eligibility & Distribution Details
- Eligible students must reside for the full academic year in the Mountain View Residence Hall
- Students must be enrolled in classes for the full academic year
- Students must have an overall C grade or better in all courses to be eligible
- Students must be in good standing with no code of conduct violations to receive and retain the pass