Link to Success
Link to Success is a job-simulating, intensive class that meets four days a week for four weeks and focuses on job search skills, resume updates, professional workplace expectations, modern technology applications, as well as healthy lifestyle and parenting decisions.
Students and instructors use multiple personal and professional assessments to connect abilities, interests, and opportunities for effective short- and long-term goal setting.
During the month-long class, significant time is also devoted to helping each student overcome the unique barriers they face when looking for the future they want.
Free childcare is provided onsite with quality staff handpicked by our Early Childhood Education faculty.
The class is free and available to all individuals who:
- Have a household income below $75,000 annually
- Have at least one juvenile dependent
- Have legal residency status for at least 5 years
The current sessions being offered are as follows:
- Session 1: February 1 - February 25
- Session 2: March 8 - April 8
- Session 3: April 19 - May 13
- Session 4: May 24 - June 17
To learn more or discuss eligibility requirements, please contact
Lindsay Defrates, Lead instructor / coordinator