Spring Valley's Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House
The Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House is approximately 32,000 square feet in space. There are two levels, the main level features the main entrance, check-in/registration desk, single-use restrooms/showers, classroom, climbing wall, weight room, multipurpose room, day-use lockers, outdoor program area, track, and cardio balcony. The lower level grants access to the two multipurpose courts, day-use lockers, bathrooms, concession area, and access to the soccer fields.
- Weight Room - 1405 sq. ft., comprised of both free weights, assisted weight machines, and functional fitness opportunities.
- Cardio Balcony - 750 sq. ft., placed along the track has cardio units made up of brand-new treadmills, elliptical, ergs, and both recumbent and upright stationary bicycles.
- Multipurpose Room- Soon the home of our group fitness classes, this is currently a great space for functional fitness, stretching, etc. There is a fleet of spin bikes stored in this room and it functions on its own AV system.
- Climbing Wall- 38 ft. wall with twelve top rope lanes, three auto-belays, a bouldering cave, and a moon board. All climbers must obtain a certification before participating in open climb hours. Shoes and harnesses available for rental.
- Rec Gym - 11,400 sq. ft., a multi-function space that will allow for a multitude of uses at the same time. With a center partition that can be raised and lowered, a basketball game is possible on one side and a volleyball game on the other. This space is also compatible with futsal.
The grounds also contain these outdoor amenities:
- Gates Soccer Park, comprised of five collegiate-sized fields
- 18-hole Disc Golf Course to challenge your skills and clear your mind
- Mountain bike trails & track
We hope that you will find a space to engage, excite, and fully enjoy your experience at our center.
Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 6am - 10pm
Sat: 9am - 5pm
Sun: 12pm - 8pm
Mon-Fri: 9am - 6pm
Note: Field House will be closed during the following academic breaks: Thanksgiving Break - Wednesday, November 27 through Sunday, December 1; Winter Break - Monday, December 23 through Wednesday, January 1.
Memberships & Pricing
We have a variety of individual and family memberships to meet your needs.
Our facility encompasses one of the tallest climbing walls on the western slope.
Soon to come, the Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House will offer select group fitness classes for its members.
We are planning team sports and intramural activities.