Colorado Mountain Conference Center – Spring Valley
Spectacular views create an unforgettable conference venue at CMC's Spring Valley Campus
Spring Valley, located seven miles south of Glenwood Springs, is an inspiring location. It offers expansive views of the Roaring Fork Valley and a spectacular view of Mt. Sopris. Meeting participants can "get away from it all" in the Colorado mountains, while staying close to restaurants, shops, galleries and concerts from Glenwood Springs to Aspen.
Flexibility for your group is key. From June through early-August, the campus can accommodate needs with more than 200 beds, a large cafeteria, and meeting rooms.
Team building is facilitated by a climbing wall and a challenge course right on campus.
For Conference Center information at Spring Valley, Please contact:
Outfitters located in Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, Aspen and other nearby mountain towns can provide rafting, biking and hiking, jeep tours, cave tours, horseback rides and more outdoor experiences.
See the Spring Valley Campus home page.
The nearly 600-acre CMC Spring Valley Campus allows many outdoor activities in the clear Rocky Mountain air.
Nationally acclaimed Gates Soccer Park with 5 full-size soccer fields.
View/download Layout of fields (pdf)
- Nearly 600-acre campus
- 18-hole disc golf course on campus
- Sand-volleyball pit
- Outdoor basketball hoop
- Hiking, biking, and running trails nearby
- On-campus challenge course and rope course
Conference Facility at Spring Valley
You can hold a retreat fully on campus at CMC, or extend your activities to nearby towns and wilderness areas. The Spring Valley Campus of Colorado Mountain College sits on nearly 600 acres of scenic central Colorado.
On-campus housing provides clean, bright living space for your group.
- 110 non-smoking sleeping rooms (Residence Hall Layout)
- Private bath in each room
- Free wireless connection
- 220 total beds available
- 6 ADA (compliant with American Disabilities Act) rooms available
The campus is available for your conference June through early-August.
Distance to downtown: 7 miles
Distance from Denver: 180 miles
Distance from Grand Junction: 85 miles
Elevation: 6,800 feet
Your meeting at CMC's Spring Valley Campus can be totally self-contained with all services needed on campus.
On-campus food service is available, and the cafeteria can seat up to 150 people at a time.
If planning an off-campus outing, you will find numerous dining options in Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, or other nearby mountain towns.
The latest technology helps facilitate group learning at the Colorado Mountain Conference Center near Glenwood Springs.
- Compressed video conferencing at a fee subject to availability
- Audio/visual equipment available for a fee
- FREE Wireless internet access in most areas of the campus
- T1 lines in computer lab and in some rooms
Meeting Spaces at CMC Spring Valley
Your summer conference at CMC Spring Valley Campus will have access to small classrooms as well as large meeting rooms.
- Capacity of meeting rooms – 18 to 52 people
- Our theater currently seats up to 130 people
- Number of classrooms of various sizes available – 10
- Capacity of largest classroom – 52
- Gymnasium with new acoustic panels can accommodate up to 300 people
- We also have five athletic fields and two recreation rooms
Many are "smart rooms" with the latest in educational technology.
View a complete layout of the Calaway Academic Building.