Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House Memberships
Start your journey today with a membership that fits your budget and fuels your progress. We offer a variety of memberships for CMC students, faculty, staff, alumni, community, and their guests.
First-time members must sign up in person at the Field House. You can purchase membership renewals and additional services online, coming soon.
Membership is required to use the Campus Field House’s facilities and programs. Membership privileges include use of all Field House activity areas, meetings and public spaces, daily locker use, and group fitness classes.
Basic Membership Rates
Community Membership (Ages 17+)
Local Community Adult (17+) members are eligible to purchase a pass to use the Field House facilities and can use the facilities any time the facilities are open.
Community members are required to abide by facility policies (view them here) and violation of these policies could result in suspension from facilities and annulment of remaining visits with no refund of fees.
Youth Membership (16 and under)
Youth ages 16 and under, under the supervision of a guardian are eligible for a membership to the Field House as long as their Parent/Guardian is a Field House member currently enrolled during the semester and pay the additional Youth membership fee.
Youth cannot enter the facility without their parent/guardian.
Climbing Wall Membership
Available on a punch pass basis
Our family plan includes 2 adults and 2 youth. Dependents are children ages 16 and under. Anyone 17 and over must affiliate on their own.
Colorado Mountain College Student Access
Full-time student: Membership to Field House is included in mandatory student fees*
Part-time student (0.5 - 5.5 credits): $40/month
*Students taking six (6) or more credits at Spring Valley receive a Field House membership as part of their mandatory student fees.
Any Colorado Mountain College Student who is attending the Glenwood Center, Carbondale, Rifle, or Aspen for classes, Colorado Mountain College part time, and online students may sponsor themselves for membership with a valid Colorado Mountain College photo ID.
Colorado Mountain College Faculty/Staff
Please inquire with the Colorado Mountain College Foundation.
Daily Rate is $10
No re-entry allowed, without additional punch. Membership enrollment can be completed by the building manager on duty.
Punch 10 – 10 uses to the Field House during the time the center is open. $90.00
Punch 20 – 20 uses to the Campus Recreation Center during the time the center is open. $160.00
Punch 40 – 40 uses to the Campus Recreation Center during the time the center is open. $280.00
If you plan to visit the Field House infrequently, the punch pass may be perfect for you.
The Field House accepts payment in form of Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Membership payment for eligible CMC employees may also be made with Payroll Deduction.
- Sport Club team dues or other team charges are made to the individual Sport Club team.
- Membership to the Field House is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Cancellation of electronic draft and payroll deduction based services requires a 30 day cancellation notice. Notice may be given by emailing us.
- Cancellation/refund of pre-paid services may be granted only for one of the following reasons with required documentation:
- Medical emergencies that inhibit the member from utilizing the CMC SVFC
- No longer employed at Colorado Mountain College
- If payment was made by credit/debit card, the refund is returned to the original credit card.
- Programs that are canceled due to low enrollment or weather will receive a full refund.