2021 Community Business Plan Competition
Submit your new business plan
Present and receive feedback from experienced business professionals
An incredible learning experience
Key aspect of this program are as follows:
- All types of for proﬁt businesses are eligible
- Plans submitted by September 30, 2021
- Presentations will occur in October 2021
- Scoring is based upon 40% written plan, 45% presentation and 15% ﬁnancial viability
- Cash prizes will be $6000 for 1st place and $4000 for 2nd place, prizes will be awarded after all scoring is complete
- These prizes are taxable
- Eﬀective plans are not overly lengthy
- Participants and winning plans will be provided to local media
See how to submit, judging criteria, prizes and more:
Business Plan Competition Information
Download and sign the rules and expectations:
Business Plan Competition Rules
Business Plan seminars to assist in writing a plan will take place at Colorado Mountain College on the following dates:
June 17, July 15 and August 6 from 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm.
One on one counseling is also available through Yampa Valley SCORE.
For more information, to register for a seminar, or to schedule a counseling appointment, please contact:
Participants must acknowledge the rules and judging criteria in writing.
Thanks to our generous sponsors who believe in the power of entrepreneurship and support economic development in Routt County.