GarCo Enterprise Provides Help for Parents and Low Income Workforce Students
Education, training and employment support lead to career pathways with sustainable wages
GarCo Enterprise is a training and employment program for Garfield County, helping to achieve economic and emotional self-sufficiency. We are a collaboration between the Garfield County Department of Human Services, the Colorado Workforce Center and Colorado Mountain College.
GarCo Enterprise helps those who:
- Need to get their GED or high school diploma
- Wish to pursue college-level classes leading to a certificate or degree
- Need to increase their math, english, or computer skills
- Have not recently been in the workforce or need training to obtain a job
- Have medical or other disabilities which are barriers to employment
- Need help, but are not sure what is available or where to go for help
Through Colorado Mountain College, you may receive career counseling and testing, financial aid information, and student advising regarding occupational certificates and degree programs. Other services include but are not limited to: scholarships, career assessments and/or referrals to other local helping agencies. We also offer the Link-to-Success program for eligible parents offering four weeks of intensive career, life and job coaching.