Innovations in Teaching and Learning Professional Development Training Schedule
CMC instructors and staff are invited to attend any session, at any location. These trainings are not open to students or the public. Please register for these trainings via WebAdvisor. Questions about these courses? Please contact the Office of Innovations in Teaching and Learning.
Problems registering? Please contact the IT Department's Service Desk for help registering with WebAdvisor at 970-947-8438 or 1-866-642-0495. Or you can ask for the Office of Innovations to register you - be sure to make a note of the 5 digit SYN number for the trainings you're interested in.
Looking for more training and development opportunities? Check out the Training Recordings of past Webinars through the Office of Innovations Basecamp page (log in required).
- Canvas Administrator Training
- Canvas Assistant Tour: Self-Paced Training for Canvas Assistants
- Canvas Instructor Tour: Self-Paced Training for Canvas Instructors
- Copyright and the Classroom
- Diversity: Four Strategies to Engage the Multicultural Classroom
- Interactive Video System (IVS) Classroom Technology
- Lynda.com: Accessibility
- Respondus 4.0 Software Licensing Course
- Self-Paced Training: Accessibility & Canvas
- Self-Paced Training: WebEx Presenter
- Social Media in Higher Education: Legal Considerations
- WebEx for Canvas Courses