- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Denver School of Nursing
- Wilderness Emergency Medical Services, Colorado Mountain College
- Emergency Medical Technician, Colorado Mountain College
- Certified Swiftwater Rescue Instructor
- Wilderness and Rescue Education, Whitewater, Rock and Alpine Climbing, Backcountry Skiing, Trail Running, and Learning - about everything all the time!
My career as a whitewater professional began in 1997 in West Virginia where I went on to work as a river manager, lead river guide trainer and swiftwater rescue instructor. I have guided and played among numerous rivers in many different states. I came to Summit County for a “visit” in 2001 and stayed, making Colorado my home. I started working as an assistant CPR instructor at Colorado Mountain College in 2009 and started leading the Swiftwater Rescue course for the Wilderness EMS program in 2010. I am passionate about caring for others and believe education changes lives.