- This event has passed.
First Steps Seminar: Small Business Start Up
December 4, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Assess your own strengths and weaknesses as a business owner. Learn how to analyze the potential for your business. Where do you find good data? This program is designed for people who have not yet started a business.
You will learn how to answer these questions:
- Who are my customers, why do they want/need my product/service and how many are out there?
- How do I build a revenue/sales forecast?
- How much money will you need to start your business and how to build a monthly expense budget? What is the forecast for profit/loss my first two years?
- What are the sources for funding your business and what do they require?
- What resources are available to help you with the planning process?
Seminar take place in conference room 127 located in the Yampa Valley Entrepreneurship Center on the first floor of the Academic Center.