- This event has passed.
Rifle Campus - In Person Testing from 9am to 11:45am
September 2, 2020 @ 9:00 am
Rifle Campus 970-625-1871
What you need to know to take the Accuplacer in person at the Rifle Campus:
- You must have your FACE MASK on when you enter the building.
- Check in at the front desk.
- Staff will explain the 5 Commitments to Containment that is required to be inside of any CMC building.
- Staff will help you with a health entrance survey and scan your temperature.
- Please remember to adhere to the 6ft of social distance.
- You may wear rubber gloves if you like and or use sanitizer.
- Remember to bring your Photo ID or you will not be able to test.
- Free practice tests are available at https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/students
- Your CMC student ID number is required.
- All electronics including cell phone/watches need to be off and out of sight upon entering the computer lab
- Only one retest per semester per subject.
- CLICK HERE to Schedule your Appointment
- Test times are 9am, 9:15am, 9:30am, 9:45am, 11:15am, 11:30am, 11:45am. If the time doesn't display then it has already been reserved.