Write a Great Business Plan
August 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
A good plan increases the chance of success in any endeavor. With all of the complexities to starting a successful business, writing a plan is worth an entrepreneurs time. This seminar will also help aspiring entrepreneurs prepare a plan to submit as part of the 2019 Community Business Plan competition hosted by CMC and the Yampa Valley Entrepreneurship Center.
• Define you value proposition
• Understand the target market (customers) for your products and services
• Define your distribution channels
• Understand key partners
• Explain activities and resources needed to succeed.
• Identify revenue stream and cost structures
• Learn about business plan structures and strategies for a quality plan.
This is a free seminar, great planning handouts included. Registration required – please call 970-870-4491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminar takes place in classroom SB 213 located on the second floor of the Academic Center building.