Dr. Leticia Burbano de LaraProfessor
970-947-8493 | email@example.com
2023 CMC Faculty of the Year, Spring Valley and Glenwood Springs
- Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, New Mexico State University
- M.A. in Applied Linguistics, Texas Tech University
- B.A. in Spanish Philology, Linguistics, and Literature, Universidad de Costa Rica
- Full-time Faculty of the Year 2017-2018, Vail Valley Campus, Colorado Mountain College
- Honors Graduate, Graduate School, New Mexico State University, 2014
- Academic and Leadership Stole. Hispanic Faculty/Staff Caucus, New Mexico State University, 2014
- Torres, J.T., Allaman, E., & Burbano de Lara, L. (2020-2021). Rethinking Compassion and Community During Distance Learning. Multicultural Education, 28(1-2), 52-54.
- Glazewski, K. D., Villa, E., Burbano de Lara, L., Costa-Guerra, B., & Pacheco, R. (2018). Leadership Implications for Creative Partnerships: Expressions of Emerging Agency, Identity, and Participation among Latino Children in an Afterschool Film Program. National Forum of Educational Administration and Supervision Journal – Special Issue in Arts-Based Learning.
- Mujeres Activas en Letras y Cambio Social-MALCS, 2017-Present
- Colorado Association of Bilingual Education 2016-Present
- American Educational Research Association, 2011-Present
- National Association of Multicultural Education, 2008-Present