Virginia Nicolai, MADepartment Chair, Associate Professor, English as a Second Language
970-569-2973 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.A. Applied Linguistics, University of New South Wales
- B.A. French Studies, Wesleyan University
- TESOL/CELTA Certificate, School for International Training
- Adult Basic Education Authorization, Colorado Department of Education
- Board Member of Colorado Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (CoTESOL)
I love to travel and have visited more than 25 countries around the world.