Dr. Justin Pollack, N.D.Professor, Science / Health
970-406-1312 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- N.D. (Naturopathic Doctor), Bastyr University
- B.A., Natural HIstory, Pre-Medicine
- Graduation Keynote Speaker, Colorado Mountain College Commencement, 2019
- Full-time Faculty of the Year, Colorado Mountain College, Breckenridge and Dillon, 2016
- Adjunct Faculty of the Year, Colorado Mountain College, Breckenridge and Dillon, 2012
- Physical Activity and Nutrition Team of the Summit (PANTS); member, 2009-present; executive co-chair, 2016-present
- Colorado Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CoAND); member, 2003-present; executive secretary (2003-2007); executive vice president (2008-2009)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP); member, 1998-2004, 2008-2010, 2020-present
Dr. Pollack earned his N.D. at Bastyr University in Seattle, worked as a resident and adjunct clinical faculty at NUNM in Portland, OR and holds a B.A. from the Evergreen State College. While working through his doctorate, he had an "early retirement" working as a medical assistant, herbalist, kayak instructor, raft guide, outdoor educator and naturalist guide.
Dr. Pollack maintains a private practice at the Mountain-River Naturopathic Clinic in Frisco, co-owning the clinic and the Backcountry Herbal Apothecary with his wife, Dr. Kim Nearpass. He is an associate professor of science/health, having started as an adjunct faculty in 2004.