Liz QualmanDirector of Teacher Education
970-376-4667 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. in History, Colorado State University
- Elementary Education Certification, Fort Lewis College
- M.A. in Education, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- Ed.D in Higher Education Administration, The University of Denver - ABD
University of Denver Daniels Business School 2021 Award Recipient for Inclusive Excellence.
Numerous funded grants include: Rural Teacher Fellowship Stipends, CDHE Plan Into Action, CDHE Mentor Teacher Endorsement, CDHE Open Educational Resources, and National Geographic Rural Educator, and COSI Workforce.
Writing and artwork featured in many craft industry publications such as Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooking and Beyond, Paper Creations, Scrapbook Trends, Christmas 365, CARDS, with 5 featured magazine covers.
- Member and Chair of The Colorado Council of Deans/Directors of Education
Enjoy spending time with two wonderful children, two little Westie dogs, and one smiley leopard gecko.
I have been living in one of our mountain communities for over 25 years and along with the mountain lifestyle — hiking, skiing, camping, paddle boarding, and golf. I also enjoy exploring city life and can be found spending time on the front range as well.