Mikaelyn CL Sullivan, MSN, RN, FNPAssistant Professor
- Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Northern Colorado
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Michigan State University
- Law M. (2016). Making Your Voice Heard. How Nurses Can Advocate for Improved Care--at Any Level. ONS connect, 31(3), 10–14.
- Law M. (2016). What Nurses Need to Know About Private Patient Advocates. ONS connect, 31(2), 23.
- White, M., Law, M., and Wenger, B. (2018 January). Is it Accurate? Assessing Core Temperatures in Cancer Patients. Poster presented during Magnet Recognition Program at University of Colorado Hospital.
- Member of American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of The Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalition
Mikaelyn is a proud native of Michigan and has resided in Colorado for 11+ years. She is married to her wonderful husband, Bryan, with whom she is raising a beautiful, spirited Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Mishka.
Mikaelyn is passionate about educating student nurses in the classroom and sharing her love for nursing in the clinical setting. Mikaelyn is drawn to the outdoors and can be found on the trails, water, and slopes around Steamboat hiking, running, mountain biking, rafting, and snowboarding.