FAQ: Financial Aid Overview and Eligibility

Colorado Mountain College believes that a college education may be the most important investment a student will ever make. The investment of time, money and commitment to obtain a good education will be a critical factor in determining the kind of career a student will have in addition to lifestyle and future. A student should not be denied the opportunity to achieve educational and career goals because of financial resources. All students have different needs. CMC’s Office of Student Financial Aid feels strongly that the student’s need should be met with a distribution of grants and self-help aid (loans and work-study).

FAQ: Applying for Financial Aid

Thumbnail of A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid

FAQ: Payments and Receiving Aid

Thumbnail of Receiving your Federal Student Aid (FSA) Funds

FAQ: Staying Eligible for Aid

Thumbnail of A Minute to Learn It - 4 Things You Need to Know if You Might Fail a Course