CMC'S Virtual Culinary Dinner: sponsored by Keystone Resort
Wednesday, April 21 at 6:00 pm from the comfort of your own kitchen!
Scallop Agua Chile Verde with Roasted Corn Salsa
Peppercorn Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Black Truffle Compound Butter, Goat Cheese Gnocchi and a Spring Onion Pesto
Maracaibo Chocolate Tart with Pine Nut Crust and Cajeta
Please join us for a very special virtual dinner to celebrate and support the CMC Culinary Arts Program Breckenridge. This year's unique virtual format features an in-home cooking class taught by Chef Kevin Clarke, CMC Culinary Arts Professor. You will learn how to prepare a delicious gourmet appetizer, main dish and dessert. No experience required!
Three Packages available:
#1 - Access, Recipes & Ingredient List
- Virtual cooking course and recipes for appetizer, main course and dessert
- List of required ingredients to make the dishes
#2 - Access, Recipes & Ingredients +
- Pre-packaged box of specialty ingredients (for one person):
- Scallops and ready made aguas chiles puree
- 6 oz River Bear beef tenderloin filet and truffle butter
- Felchlin Maricaibo chocolate & cajeta
- Pre-made dessert and sauce by CMC culinary students
- Special gift
- Quantity is limited
- Purchase by midnight April 17
- Pick-up ingredients April 21 at CMC Breckenridge 8am-3pm
#3 - TIP the chef
- I am unable to attend but want to support CMC's culinary program!