Faces of Fortitude: Creating Safety within Trauma
Join us Tuesday, April 26th from 6:00 pm-7:30 pm for a special event featuring guest speaker M. Abeo
Free and open to all students, faculty, staff and community members
Three ways to view the talk:
- An in-person event happening on the Vail Valley Campus. Those who attend will have access to the Faces of Fortitude pop-up photography exhibit as well as the live presentation by M. Abeo.
- Join in from your local campus with one of the live stream events happening at Rifle, Spring Valley, Breckenridge & Salida. These locations will each have a group viewing of the event along with an additional Q&A after the talk.
- Watch the live stream from wherever you are.
6:00 pm-7:30 pm on Tuesday, April 26th (1-hour talk with Q&A to follow)
Arrive early or stay late to view the Faces of Fortitude. The exhibit showcases a series of portraits documenting the healing of those affected by suicide and will be on display at the Vail Valley campus for one day only!
Live Stream Event Locations
- Rifle - Campus Auditorium
- Spring Valley - Student Commons
- Breckenridge - Paul and Elaine Finkel Auditorium
- Salida - Kesner Building, 349 E 9th Street, Room 204