Host your next event at Colorado Mountain College
At CMC we can accommodate different group sizes in versatile rooms and spaces fully equipped with multimedia tools, catering capabilities, ample parking areas, and some of the most stunning mountain views of the Roaring Fork Valley.
Our experienced staff will help you bring your ideas to life and make sure your next meeting, training, conference, or celebration is exactly what you want it to be, no matter how big or small.
Locations in Glenwood Springs
CMC Spring Valley
- Beautiful mountain views
- Lodging during summer
- Spacious dining hall with Sodexo catering
- Diverse array of indoor and outdoor meeting spaces
- Ample free parking area
Outdoor Leadership Center & Field House
- Two-level facility with natural light and mountain views
- Catering and industrial kitchen available
- Celebration space for large groups
- Access to fitness and sports facilities
- Day-use lockers available
- Located in the heart of downtown Glenwood Springs
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Meeting rooms for 20 to 373 people
- Kitchen available
- Onsite art gallery
CMC Glenwood Center
- Conveniently located one block from Grand Avenue
- Remodeled, bright and colorful facility
- Various meeting spaces available on weekdays
- All rooms equipped with smart technology
- Free parking
Conference & Meeting Rooms
We offer a variety of flexible meeting rooms equipped with modern technology and multimedia capabilities, including teaching space with tables, SMART presentation system and internet. Some classrooms can fit up to 100 people depending on configuration and our theater can seat up to 130.
Banquets & Celebrations
We have four different styles of ballrooms for your next banquet with Sodexo catering services available.
The CMC Field House is a brand new two-level fitness facility with weight and cardio machines, sports courts, a 38 ft. climbing wall, day-use lockers, showers, and more.
Outdoor & Recreation Areas
At CMC Spring Valley you'll find a variety of outdoor recreation areas for activities, including bike and hike trails, a challenge course, soccer fields, disc-golf course, a greenhouse and more.