2018 Spring Commencement Ceremony Schedule
Friday, May 4:
- CMC Breckenridge-Dillon nursing pinning ceremony; 1 p.m.
- CMC Breckenridge-Dillon, Beaver Run Resort; Speaker: Carrie Hauser; 5 p.m.
- CMC Rifle, Clough Auditorium; Speaker: Roy McClung, mayor of Parachute; 6 p.m.
- CMC Vail Valley at Edwards, Vilar Performing Arts Center; Speaker: Magdalena King, general manager, Antlers at Vail; 5 p.m.
- CMC Leadville & Chaffee County, Climax Molybdenum Leadership Center; Speaker: Paul Rauschke, retiring ski area operations faculty; 6 p.m.
Saturday, May 5:
- CMC Steamboat Springs, Steamboat Grand Korbel Ballroom; Speaker: Travis Campbell, president, Smartwool, LLC; 10:20 a.m.
- CMC Spring Valley ceremonies, Speaker: Bob Chapman, chairman & CEO of Barry-Wehmiller Companies, co-author of “Everybody Matters”
- CMC Spring Valley & Breckenridge nursing; 8:30 a.m.
- CMC Spring Valley, Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, Aspen bachelor’s degrees; 11 a.m.
- CMC Spring Valley, Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, Aspen associate degrees & certificates; 1:30 p.m.
Monday, May 7, 6 p.m.
- CMC Rifle concurrent enrollment, Clough Auditorium; Speaker: Lee Harrison, 6 p.m.