Paula Hauswirth-Cummings, MSAssistant Dean of Instruction, Health Sciences and Public Safety Programs
970-569-2922 | email@example.com
- BS in Environmental Science and Professional Program in Education, University of Wisconsin, Green Bay
- MS in Academic Advising, Kansas State University
- 2018-19 CMC Vail Valley full-time Staff of the Year
- NACADA - National Academic Advising Association
- CCDA - Colorado Career Development Association
Husband, Matt, and husky/shepherd, Odie.
I enjoy hiking, camping, cooking, gardening, and crossword puzzles. I am a cheesehead originally from Green Bay, Wisconsin. I am interested in social justice issues, health and wellness, and sustainability, especially sustainable building. I am passionate about helping students recognize their strengths and reach their academic and personal goals!