Lora MeredithAssociate Professor of Developmental English
970-947-8182 | email@example.com
- M.A. English from The University of Northern Colorado
- B.A. English Secondary/education from The University of Northern Colorado
- College Composition and Reading CCR 094
- College Composition and Reading CCR 092
- College Composition and Reading CCR 091
- Basic Composition ENG 090
- Basic Composition I ENG 950
- Basic Composition II ENG 955
- Basic Composition ENG 1008
- English Composition I (Face to face & online)
- English Composition II (Face to face & online)
- Technical Communication (Face to face & online)
- Introduction to Literature
- Western American Literature
- Western Am. Studies: National Parks
- Honors Native American Literature
- Humanities Travel Course: Morocco 2014
- Sustainable Rhetoric: How to use Kenneth Burke's Pentadic ratios to analyze the underlying value systems that inform dialogue and cause dissension about sustainability issues
- Role playing in Online Courses to Improve Autonomy in Student Critical Thinking Skills
- Zotero Citation for Composition Classes
- Deconstruction in Margaret Atwood's Cat's Eye
- Margaret Atwood: Canadian authors panel discussion
- Panel Discussion: Victorian Literature in the classroom
All things musical, beekeeping and mycoremediation, and Western American Literature.
More about Lora
Lora came to CMC in 2017 after teaching composition and Western American Literature in Rock Springs, Wyoming for 7 years.
Lora has also taught at Aims Community College, the University of Northern Colorado, Dayspring Christian Academy, Barclay College, the Weld County School system, and is a certified Suzuki music instructor.
She has studied and taught in a number of places including Canada, Greece, England, Moldova and Morocco.