A. Yvette Myrick, Ed.D.Dean, School of Transitional Education
970 947-8312 | email@example.com
- Ed.D., Higher Education Administration, The George Washington University, Washington, DC
- M.S., Adult and Continuing Education, Coppin State University, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
- Connect: College Reading, Wadsworth Cengage Learning, 2010
- College Reading & Learning Association's Graduate Study and Research Scholarship, 2012
- University of Phoenix’s General Research Grant, 2011
- Graduate Fellowship, The George Washington University, 2009
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Philanthropic Educational Organization (PEO)
Student retention and completion, growth mindset, and self-efficacy.
Listening to classic rock and going to concerts.