Get started on your BSN degree
You must be selected for admission to the RN to BSN degree program
In order to apply for the bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) program, you must meet the following qualifications:
- A new Colorado Mountain College (CMC) Application for Admission is required from all applicants, including current or past CMC students, to provide current contact and residency information.
- Applicants must be a graduate from an accredited AAS/ADN or Diploma Nursing Program.
- Applicants must include a copy of current and unencumbered RN license from the State of Colorado.
- Applicants MUST have a current American Heart Association CPR Certification and provide a copy of the CPR Certification.
- If an applicant applies more than 3 years after receiving the associate degree in nursing, a minimum of 1000 hours of nursing work experience is required within the last three years (verified by the employer).
- Applicants must hold a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must submit an official transcript(s) for college credits completed. A CMC Application for Admission must be completed prior to having transcripts sent in. Applicants can fill out a CMC Application for Admission at any CMC site at the Registration Office. Remember to make a copy of the CMC Application for Admission, since you will also need a copy for your RN to BSN Nursing Application. The AD nursing program courses are pre-requisites and must be completed prior to beginning the BSN courses, with a grade of C or better.
- Pass a drug and background check.
Limited space is available in the BSN program. The program will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
BSN Supplemental Application Details
Download the CMC BSN Nursing Admission Application Packet
Need Help Applying? Questions?
If you have trouble downloading these documents, or need additional information, contact: