CMC Veterinary Technology Program Faculty
Learn from Doctors of Veterinary Medicine and other experienced academic instructors
Alongside the CMC academic staff, the program draws from guest lecturers and special speakers. They include research veterinarians, private practice veterinarians, zoo veterinary technicians and veterinarians.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Gretchen LambProfessor of Veterinary Technology
970-947-8210 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Gretchen Lamb has been actively involved in clinical veterinary practice since 1998 and brings tremendous practical knowledge to our program. She has three post-secondary degrees. She was chosen as the CMC Spring Valley Faculty Member of the Year in 2016.
- D.V.M., Colorado State University
- B.A. in German and Biology, Grinnell College
Annette Temple BS, RVTAssistant Professor, Veterinary Technolog
970-947-8244 | email@example.com
- B.S. Animal Science with emphasis on Veterinary Technology
- Assistant Professor of Veterinary Technology, Colorado Mountain College (2019-present)
- Instructor of Veterinary Technology, Bel-Rea Institute (2010-2018)
- Instructor of Veterinary Assisting, Mountainland Applied Technology College (2000-2009)
- Certified Veterinary Technician, Louisville Family Animal Hospital
- Office Manager/Veterinary Technician, Banfield Pet Hospital
Have been a Veterinary Technician for 30 years. Have worked in mostly small and exotic animal clinics, but did some mixed practice (large and small animal) technician work. Was an office manager at a small animal clinic before becoming a veterinary technician educator. Am an active member of CACVT.
I am a farmer at heart. I have a love for all domesticated birds such as chickens, ducks, geese and more. I have many of these birds and love raising them for the eggs they provide to my family and others. I also have a few goats that we raise for dairy purposes. I love to garden (mostly vegetables) in the summer and must grow plants inside to get me through the long winter months when I can't get out and work in the soil.
Heidi VosbeckAdjunct Faculty
- BS, Human Kinetics, The George Washington University
- AAS, Veterinary Technology, Colorado Mountain College
I’m an animal lover, especially dogs. I have a young lab named Tea. We love to hike, run, swim and spend time outside exploring beautiful Colorado.