Kathryn Regjo, Ed.D.Vice President of Academic Affairs
970-569-2908 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presidential Fellowship for Community College Excellence, The Aspen Institute, Washington D.C.
- Doctor of Education, Higher Education Management, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration, University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
- Bachelor of Arts, International Business and German, Adrian College, Adrian, Michigan
- Universität Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
- Earned distinction for defense of dissertation, titled “Program Assessment and Culture Change: Understanding Organizational Culture Change Resulting from the Development and Implementation of Student Learning Outcomes Assessment at the Program Level”
- Dual Enrollment Success for Students, Vail Daily, 2015
- Industry Partnerships and Career Pathways Article, Vail Daily, 2016
- Early Childhood Education Scholarships, Vail Daily, 2017
- The Case for Bilingualism, Vail Daily, 2017
- Free Evening Childcare and Generation Approach to Education, Vail Daily, 2017
- Free College through the Early College High School Partnership, Vail Daily, 2017
Academic Management Institute Presenter On Community Based Leadership: October 2016 New England Association Of Schools And Colleges; Commission On Institutions Of Higher Education Peer Reviewer And Visiting Team Chair: 2016 Our Community Foundation Board Member: Spring 2017 – Present Penn Alliance For Higher Education And Democracy (AHEAD) Member: 2014 – Present: Identified As A “Trend Spotter,” Commenting Regularly Through Survey Data On Trends In Higher Education Rural Resort Workforce Development Board Member: October 2015 – Present United Way Of Eagle River Valley Board Member And Board Chair: November 2015 – June 2018 University Of Pennsylvania – Executive Doctorate In Higher Education – Alumni Advisory Board Cohort Board Member Representative: Term Of Service – January 2016-2018 Vail Valley Economic Development Advisory Council Member: July 2015 – Present Vail Valley Partnership Board Member: November 2017 – Present Vail Valley Partnership – Next Leadership Program Presenter On Community Based Leadership: September 2016 – Present Vail Valley Stem Coalition Founding Member: April 2016 – Present Vail Symposium Program Committee Member – November 2017 – Present Youth Power 365 – Girl Powher Program Presenter And Mentor: October 2015 – Present
Enjoying the company of family, swimming, skiing, hiking, camping, biking, tennis, volleyball, music, traveling the world to live like a local, and learning just about anything.
Two children, Luka and Ella; a German shepherd named Falco; and two hamsters – Claudius and Winter.