CMC Residence Hall Housing Application
We are no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2022 semester. Applications for the Spring 2023 semester will be available on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 5pm.
We recommend that you apply to the college in-advance of the housing application opening date. Only admitted students with a CMC ID and CMC email address will be allowed to proceed to the housing application. To confirm space, a $250 deposit and $50 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Lifestyle questions are included in the application to help with roommate matching; therefore, the student should complete the application. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- Room requests are not guaranteed.
- We recommend that you download and save a copy of the CMC Residence Life and Food Service Agreement (pdf) for reference.
- If you are 17 years of age, a parent/guardian must also sign the Agreement.
Full academic year student: If you terminate the Agreement on or before July 15, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after July 15, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Spring semester only student: If you terminate the Agreement on or before December 1, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after December 1, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Much like a hotel reservation, the deposit reserves the room for you, perhaps denying another student the opportunity to reserve the room.
Yes! Students that do not cancel their Agreement will be assessed a fee of 20% of the semester’s room charge and forfeiture of the deposit.
To terminate the Agreement, student must notify the Director of Student Life & Housing via email. If you qualify for a refund of your deposit, it will be mailed to you via check.