CMC Residence Hall Housing Application
The housing application for the 2024/2025 academic year will be available March 1, 2024 at 3pm.
Only admitted students with a CMC ID and CMC email address will be able to access the housing application. A $250 deposit and a $50 non-refundable application fee is required to confirm a spot.
- Lifestyle questions are included in the application to help with roommate matching; therefore, the student should complete the application. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- Room requests are not guaranteed.
- We recommend that you download and save a copy of the CMC Residence Life and Food Service Agreement (pdf) for reference.
- Students must turn 18 years of age by December 1, 2024 to qualify to live in the residence hall during the 2024/2025 academic year.
- If you are 17 years of age when signing the Agreement, a parent/guardian must also sign the Agreement.