CMC Residence Hall Housing Application
We’re excited that you are interested in living on-campus. To confirm your space, please complete the application along with a $250 deposit and $50 non-refundable application fee.
Applications for the Spring 2022 semester will be available in late October. Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will be available in late February.
- Lifestyle questions are included in the application to help with roommate matching; therefore, the student should complete the application. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- Room requests are not guaranteed.
- We recommend that you download and save a copy of the CMC Residence Life and Food Service Agreement (pdf) for reference.
- If you are 17 years of age, a parent/guardian must also sign the Agreement.
For our new students arriving for the Spring 2022 semester, if you terminate the Agreement on or before Dec 1, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after Dec 1, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Much like a hotel reservation, the deposit reserves the room for you, perhaps denying another student the opportunity to reserve the room.
Yes! Students that do not cancel their Agreement will be assessed a fee of 15% of the semester’s room charge and forfeiture of the deposit.
Log back into your application using the links above and cancel. If you qualify for a refund of your deposit, it will be mailed to you via check.