CMC Residence Hall Housing Application
The housing application for the 2023-2024 academic year is available now for admitted students with a CMC ID and CMC email address. To confirm space, a $250 deposit and a $50 non-refundable application fee is required.
The housing application for the spring 2024 semester will be available mid-October.
- Lifestyle questions are included in the application to help with roommate matching; therefore, the student should complete the application. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the best match.
- Room assignments are done on a first come first serve basis.
- Room requests are not guaranteed.
- We recommend that you download and save a copy of the CMC Residence Life and Food Service Agreement (pdf) for reference.
- If you are 17 years of age, a parent/guardian must also sign the Agreement.
Full academic year student: If you terminate the Agreement on or before July 15, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after July 15, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Spring semester only student: If you terminate the Agreement on or before December 1, the $250 deposit will be refunded. If you terminate the Agreement after December 1, the $250 deposit is forfeited.
Much like a hotel reservation, the deposit reserves the room for you, perhaps denying another student the opportunity to reserve the room.
Yes! Students that do not cancel their Agreement will be assessed a fee of 20% of the semester’s room charge and forfeiture of the deposit.
To terminate the Agreement, student must notify the Office of Residence Life via email. If you qualify for a refund of your deposit, it will be mailed to you via check.