23+ Discount for Students 23 Years and Older
$540/semester off tuition for In-district, full time students with Independent classification
Take at least six credit hours and get six more credit hours for free!
In-district students automatically qualify for up to $540 off tuition per semester if you qualify for this discount designed for adult students taking 12 or more credit hours.
Evidence shows that a full-time student has a higher likelihood of completing their degree, and this program is designed to remove financial barriers for those who qualify.
The 23+ Discount is valid only for the Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022 semesters.
Other course or program costs, including Learning Materials Program, still apply.
What You'll Save
|Semester||Full Tuition / 12 Credit Hours||You Pay|
- 23 years or older by first day of the semester
- Qualify for in-district tuition
- Enroll in 12 or more credit hours
- Complete FAFSA — and see what else you may qualify for!
- Colorado Application for State Financial aid (CASFA) must be completed if not eligible for FAFSA (CMC’s school code 004506)
- Good Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standing
- Enrolled in Title IV (Federal Financial Aid) eligible program
- Open to CMC’s new and returning students