Fast Forward New Traditional Scholarship
Receive up to $3,000 per year to help pay for college
The Fast Forward at Colorado Mountain College Scholarship was established in 2018 by Paul Bushong to help local students pursue career opportunities which require post-high school training. Mr. Bushong’s vision is to support the often-overlooked students pursuing career and technical training.
Scholarships are given up to $3,000 per year to cover tuition,books and fees. Renewable.
- Residents from Aspen to Parachute (of any age)
- High school graduate or GED-equivalent
- Enrolled in a degree or certificate program at CMC
- Demonstrate financial need
- Qualify for in-district tuition
- Applications are accepted year-round and scholarships are awarded each semester.
- Visit https://coloradomtn.edu/scholarships/ to apply.