Finish What You Started Grant
Qualified students can receive up to $3000
Have you earned college credits but have no degree? Or were you admitted to a college but didn’t end up enrolling? We can help you Finish What You Started!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
For COSI's Finish What You Started Grant, students must fall into one of the categories below:
Some College, No Degree: Students that currently have some college credits but have not graduated with a degree AND they have not been enrolled for at least two consecutive semesters.
First-Time Students: Students that have not attended college but were admitted in 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 academic year but did not enroll at any institution in 2020-2021.
All students that meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply to COSI's Finish What You Started Grant.
- Must be considered eligible, as it states above, as a first-time student or a student with some college
- Economically impacted by COVID-19 pandemic
- Colorado residents or ASSET students eligible to pay in-state/in-district tuition.
- Will work toward a credential or degree.
For COSI’s Finish What You Started Grant, award amounts are determined by the number of credits a student is enrolled in per semester.
|Credits Enrolled Per Semester||Award Amount Per Semester|
|Up to 6 credits||$500|
To remain eligible and for continuous COSI funding, students must also:
- Maintain satisfactory progress towards their credential/degree and hold a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Follow guidelines specified in their student agreement which includes, but is not limited to, receiving support from a designated advisor to help in their educational success.
If you have any questions, please contact COSI@coloradomtn.edu.
CMC Responds – Tomorrow Ready Scholarship
You may also qualify for this grant if you or someone in your home has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and admissible to CMC.