Finish What You Started Scholarship
Have you earned college credits but have no degree? Let's help you Finish What You Started!
Our Finish What You Started Scholarship helps individuals who have earned college credits earn an associate's degree. This scholarship is intended for people who are not currently attending college, but have college credits that may be close to earning a degree. If it's been more than a year since you took a college class, you're likely eligible.
Schedule an appointment with one of our counselors and we can look at what credit you already have, tell you how close you are to earning a degree, and let you know if you qualify. You may be a lot closer than you think and, with and this scholarship, it's more affordable than ever to Finish What You Started.
How much is the discount?
Students who take 6 to 11.9 credits will may receive a scholarship up to $250 per semester, $750 for three semesters.
Students who take 12 credits or more may receive a scholarship up to $500 per semester, $1,500 for three semesters.
This scholarship is available for the Spring, Summer and Fall Semesters in 2021.
We will only offer the scholarship for these three terms or until funds are exhausted.
See if you qualify...
- Must not have an existing two-year degree or higher
- Live within the CMC District and have an In-District tuition classification
- Have stopped out of college for at least one year (12 continuous months)
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Must have earned at least 24 credits from previous attendance
- Complete the CMC application and declare a degree
- Complete a FAFSA
- Schedule an advising appointment and provide unofficial transcripts
If you have any questions, please contact Sierra Verburg
CMC Responds – Back to Work Scholarship
You may also qualify for this scholarship, if you are a displaced worker affected by layoffs because of the COVID-19 pandemic and admissible to CMC.