Jenny Boone, M.A.Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
970-625-6928 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello and Welcome to CMC. I am an Academic Advisor and Access Coordinator at the Rifle Campus and look forward to meeting with you! I have lived in Rifle for 32 years and have worked in the field of education in multiple capacities. I enjoy helping students navigate the college experience, especially those with challenges. A college education will open doors to your future and provide a stable career, and I would enjoy meeting with you as you plan the future.
Raised in Los Angeles, California, I have had amazing opportunities that big cities offer. However, every summer of my life was spent on a cattle ranch near Mesa, Colorado. This is the area that I loved as a child and wanted to live in as an adult. I feel very blessed to live in Rifle and serve the community that attend Colorado Mountain College.
I look forward to meeting you!
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Hospitality, Recreation, Tourism
- M.A. Human Service Counseling, Liberty University
- B.A. Elementary Education, Ottawa University
- Current Elementary Teaching License, State of Colorado
- NACADA: Global Community for Academic Advising
I have five amazing children, two daughters-in-law, two grandchildren, two dogs and one cat.