Dr. Norma Guzmán DuránDean - School of Business
970-947-8341 | email@example.com
- Ed.D., Community College Leadership, 2020, National American University
- M.B.A., Management & Strategy, 2015, Western Governors University
- B.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2005, Texas A&M University
- An Exploration of Factors Cultivating Health Science Two Year Degree Completion for Latinos, August 18, 2020
- Trinity River Team Spirit Award 2017-2018
- Innovation of the Year Team Award – Courageous Conversations 2014-2015
- Hispanic Women in Leadership (2009)
- Texas A&M University President’s Meritorious Award (2007)
- Family Visitor's Board
My personal interests are serving the community and informing underrepresented groups of the myriad of educational opportunities that can lead to workforce knowledge, skills, and success. As a higher education leader it is my goal to help students achieve academic success with completion of a degree.
My beautiful family is from Mexico, and I am a first generation American. I have a 23-year old son, a Texas A&M University graduate, and he is a 2nd Lieutenant in pilot training serving in the United States Air Force.