Theresa A. KeeleyTeaching Assistant
319-270-0720 | email@example.com
- M.Ed., Differentiation & Quality Schools, Graceland University, Lamoni, IA, 2010
- B.S., Special Education - Instructional Strategist I &II (Behavior/Learning differences, High School Certification- Psychology), Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL, 1985
- Extensive experience in alternative, outdoor, special education, 1985-2019
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Iowa Association of Alternative Education, 2019
- CRCSD Special Education - innovative class design (L.I.F.E. - Learning interventions For Evolving), 2009
As a CMC tutor (2019-current) I work with students and faculty/staff to support learning outcomes through a variety of methods tailored specifically to meet unique student needs.
As an adjunct, the journey continues in my own classroom with attention to learning differences and shared experiences.
- Tabor Opera House, volunteer and member of the Tabor Youth Collective
- Planned Pethood, Board member
- Lake County Community Dinner, committee member
Learning is constant, how we learn varies. I am here to help y'all figure out what works best for best possible outcomes for all!
Hiking with my fur girl, Rumi, kayaking on a lake or mellow river, snowshoeing in a quiet forest, writing creatively, playing music with friends and hanging out with good human beings fill up my heart.