Marjorie Schreiber Lear, MLISManager of Grants and Special Projects
970-947-8347 | email@example.com
Pronouns: she, her(s), ella
- Masters of Library and Information Science (MLIS), University of Pittsburgh
- BA, Cultural Anthropology, University of Michigan
- “Communicating Value and Enhancing Library Use through Finding Common Language”, Academic Library Impact Research Grant, 2018
- American Library Association - Instruction Section
- National Association to Promote Library & Information Services to Latinos and the Spanish Speaking (REFORMA)
Travel and exploring cultural diversity are my greatest interests and have informed my educational and career paths. I studied in Costa Rica, Peru and Mexico, and as a bilingual librarian in a variety of settings (public, university & community college) before joining Colorado Mountain College. I have loved learning something new - about people and the world - every day as I helped students with their research.
Prior to working as an ADI, I served as adjunct faculty in HSE/GED, ESL & Go2Work (LINK to Success) programs.