Lucia Padilla, J.D.General Counsel
970-947-8428 | email@example.com
- Juris Doctorate, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Cornell University
- Colorado Office of the Attorney General Outstanding Community Service Award 2019
- Graduate of Colorado Bar Association Leadership Training 2016
- University of Denver College of Law Outstanding Young Alumni Award 2013
- Denver Bar Association Young Lawyer of the Year 2011
Current and Previous Community Involvement
- University of Denver Law Alumni Council
- University of Denver Law Latino Alumni Council
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Faculty Member National Association of Attorneys General
- Colorado Bar Association Board of Governors
- Denver Bar Association Board of Trustees-2nd Vice President
- Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program
- Colorado Supreme Court Lawyer Well Being Task Force
- Co-Chair Colorado Lawyers Committee Hate Crimes Education Task Force
- Chair of the Board of Directors Bayaud Enterprises Inc.
I enjoy spending time with my family skiing, mountain biking, swimming, and camping. I also enjoy trail running.
My husband, Chris, is an attorney and pilot. We have three beautiful and very active boys.