Yesenia Silva Estrada, MSWExecutive Director of Strategic Initiatives
970-947-8455 | email@example.com
- Master of Social Work, University of Denver
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Regis University
- Associate of Arts in Business, Colorado Mountain College
- CMC Alpine Bank Scholar (2005-2007)
- The David Allen Outstanding Student Award by CMC Roaring Fork Campus (2007)
- The Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants Gold Key Award by Regis University (2009)
- Roaring Fork Rotary Outstanding Service Award (2013)
- Colorado Mountain College Alumni Hall of Fame (2015)
- Catherine F. Alter Merit Award (2017)
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholar (2008 and 2018)
- Aspen Ideas Festival Fellow (2009)
Mi familia son my beautiful sons, Ian and Remy, and fur-baby Rocket.
Yesenia was born in rural Chihuahua, Mexico as a daughter and granddaughter of indigenous (Tarahumara raramuri) farm and agriculture workers. At the age of six, her parents moved to the United States, specifically to rural Western Colorado. She is the first one in her family to attend and graduate from college. Arreola now utilizes her education and professional experience to open educational doors to all students.