Jill Boyle, MS, RNAssociate Professor, Nursing
970-989-1338 | email@example.com
- Bachelor of Music Therapy, Bachelor of Music Education, Shenandoah University
- Bachelor of Science-Nursing, University of Colorado
- Master of Science, Nursing Leadership and Health Systems Administration, University of Colorado
Published under maiden name of Schwaninger.
- "Modes of Thought, Feeling and Action in Infant Pain Assessment by Pediatric Nurses", Seymour, E., Fuller, B., Pedersen-Gallegos, L., Schwaninger, J.
Journal of Pediatric Nursing, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp 32-49, February 1997
- "Diagnosis and Treatment of Closed Head Injury”, Hoffman, D., Stockdale, S., Hicks, L., Schwaninger, J.
Journal of Neurotherapy, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp 14-21, Summer 1995
- "Neurocognitive Symptoms and Quantitative EEG Results in Women Presenting with Silicone Autoimmune Disorder”, Hoffman, D., Stockdale, S., Hicks, L., Schwaninger, J.
International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp 91-98, 1995.
- Member of the International Association of Forensic Nurses
Jill is a native of New York and has lived in Breckenridge with her husband and son for the past 20+ years.
Jill loves to be involved in community outreach and has been involved in education in the schools and helping to coordinator the local 9 Health Fair. Jill enjoys skiing, camping, cooking, hiking and dirt biking in her time off.