Luis Flores Porras, PhDAssociate Professor
970-510-3308 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., Strategic Management, UPAEP, Mexico
- Ph.D., Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University, USA
- M.B.A., Marketing & Luxury Brand Management, INSEEC, Paris, France
- M.B.A., International Business, UDLAP, Mexico
- B.S., Management (Mayor) Hotels & Restaurants Management (Minor), UDLAP, Mexico
- Clowser, M., Smith, A., Flores, L. A., Cissé, M., Cline, L., & Eck, C. (2018). Serving Nelson Mandela’s Legacy through Agricultural Education. The Agricultural Education Magazine, 91(3), 24-27.
- Flores, L. A., & Edwards, M. C. (2019). A historical overview of protected agriculture in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico: Implications for improving rural prosperity. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education, 26(3), 7-26.
- Flores, L. A., Edwards, M. C., Schnelle, M. A., Watters, C., Robinson, J. S., & Sallee, J. (2021). Experts’ views on the potential of luxury niche agricultural products for rural economic development in Mexico and other nations with similar needs: A Delphi study. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education, 28(3), 70-89.
- Flores, L. A., & Watters, C. (2023). The Potential of Luxury Agricultural Products as a Niche Market for Rural Economic Development: A Delphi Technique Application. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 19(1), 122-131.
- Flores, L. A., González-Hernández, I. J., Porras-Loaiza, A. P., & Watters, C. (In press). Agricultural supply chain management: A bibliometric analysis with implications for inventory management. Management Review Quarterly.
- Agribusiness, Sustainable Business, Economic Development, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, International Business, Luxury Markets, Poverty Mitigation, and Strategic Management.
- Reviewer, Management Review Quarterly Journal
I established my academic career by teaching for Anahuac University in Mexico, and I have continuously taught business courses for seven years. My mission is to help anyone I interact with, especially students, to unveil their passions and explore their life’s business goals. I enjoy playing soccer, working out, traveling, reading, and discovering new restaurants.